Friday, December 16, 2011

11/18 Target Haul - Free Johnson & Johnson,Smart Ones Buy 5 Get 1, Free NYC


If you watched my Target Haul from yesterday, Thurs Nov. 17th then you know I was a little disappointed with the few items I was able to get on my list. My goal today was to stop by another Target on my way home from CT and I'm glad I did because they had a fabulous variety of items and the store was huge + CT sales tax is less than NY. I was able to pick up 2 of the Maybelline baby lips which I don't think I mentioned in the video. They were .99 and I used (1) off bricks.coupons.com printable coupon stacked with (1) Target printable coupon per lip balm...so free baby lips..There were several flavors and I got pink punch and peach kiss. They both have SPF 20 Sunscreen. The skinny cow coupons can be found in the 10/9 Smart Source off any multipack and .75 coupon at Target's website. After looking over my receipt I noticed at least 1 coupon wasn't deducted, the off Maybelline Baby Lips so now I guess I have to practice what I preach and write out my list so I have an idea of how much my transaction will be or do smaller transaction so I can add everything up in my head. The cashier did drop some coupons !!!! Did she do it on purpose or was it a simple mistake? Happy Savings!!!!!

Good Lexmark X1185




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links